1. Malinovschi, A, Janson, C, Borres M. Simultaneously increased fraction of exhaled nitricoxide levels and blood eosinophil counts relate to increased asthma morbidity. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016 Nov; 138(5):1301-1308.
2. Peirsman EJ, Carvelli TJ, Hage PY, et al. Exhaled nitric oxide in childhood allergic asthma management: a randomised controlled trial. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2014;49(7):624-631.
3. Petsky H. Exhaled nitric oxide in children with asthma. Respiratory care nurse’s perspective. Indian Pediatr. 2014;51(2):102-103.
4. Mahr TA, Malka J, Spahn JD. Inflammometry in pediatric asthma: a review of fractional exhaled nitric oxide in clinical practice. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2013;34(3):210-219.
5. Syk J, Malinovschi A, Johansson G, et al. Anti-inflammatory treatment of atopic asthma guided by exhaled nitric oxide: a randomized, controlled trial. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2013;1(6):639-648.
6. Smith AD, Cowan JO, Brassett KP, Herbison P, Taylor DR. Use of exhaled nitric oxide measurements to guide treatment in chronic asthma. N Engl J Med. 2005;352(21):2163-2173.
7. Donohue JF, Jain N. Exhaled nitric oxide to predict corticosteroid responsiveness and reduce asthma exacerbation rates. Respir Med. 2013;107(7):943-952.
8. Alving K, Malinovschi A. Basic aspects of exhaled nitric oxide. Eur Respir Mon. 2010;49:1-31.
9. Quenon L, Hindryckx P, De Vos M, et al. Hand-held fractional exhaled nitric oxide measurements as a non-invasive indicator of systemic inflammation in Crohn’s disease. J Crohn Colitis. 2013;7:644-648.
10. Anderson WJ, Short PM, Williamson PA, Lipworth BJ. Inhaled corticosteroid dose response using domiciliary exhaled nitric oxide in persistent asthma. Chest. 2012;142(6):1553-1561.
11. Beck-Ripp J, Griese M, Arenz S, Köring C, Pasqualoni B, Bufler P. Changes of exhaled nitric oxide during steroid treatment of childhood asthma. Eur Respir J. 2002;19(6):1015-1019.
12. Zeiger RS, Schatz M, Zhang F, et al. Elevated exhaled nitric oxide is a clinical indicator of future uncontrolled asthma in asthmatic patients on inhaled corticosteroids. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 128 (2):412-414.
13. Bjermer L, Alving K, Diamant Z, et al. Current evidence and future research needs for FeNO measurement in respiratory diseases. Respir Med. 2014;108(6):830-841.