1. National Asthma Education and Prevention Program; National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Expert panel report 3: guidelines for the diagnosis and management of asthma. Full report 2007. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/asthma/asthgdln.pdf. Published August 28, 2007. Accessed September 13, 2011.
2. Morice AH, Fontana GA, Sovijarvi ARA, et al; on behalf of the ERS Task Force. The diagnosis and management of chronic cough. Eur Respir J. 2004;24:481-492.
3. Tilles SA. Differential diagnosis of adult asthma. Med Clin N Am. 2006;90:61-76.
4. Van Den Toorn LM, Overbeek SE, De Jongste JC, Leman K, Hoogsteden HC, Prins J-B. Airway inflammation is present during clinical remission of atopic asthma. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2001;164:2107-2113.
5. Dweik RA, Boggs PB, Erzurum SC, et al; on behalf of the American Thoracic Society Committee on Interpretation of Exhaled Nitric Oxide Levels (FeNO) for Clinical Applications. An official ATS clinical practice guideline: interpretation of exhaled nitric oxide levels (FeNO) for clinical applications. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011;184:602-615.